----

I blame execution.

#2 OnTheCoast

OnTheCoast

The Dude

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:23 PM

Former NFL star Junior Seau was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound on Wednesday at his home near San Diego, TMZ reported, citing multiple law enforcement sources.
Oceanside Mayor Jim Wood told the North County Times he learned of Seau's death from police chief Frank McCoy. The Times reported that Seau, 43, was found dead by a housekeeper a gunshot wound to his chest.
"He was a local hero — he certainly gave back to the community and to the youth through his Junior Seau Foundation," Wood told the North County Times. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends."
The San Diego Union-Tribune reported that police responded to reports of a shooting at Seau's Oceanside, Calif., home. A 911 call reporting a possible suicide was made to police at 10 a.m. local time, a dispatcher said, according to the paper.
"Everyone at the Chargers is in complete shock and disbelief right now," the San Diego Chargers released in a statement. "We ask everyone to stop what they’re doing and send their prayers to Junior and his family.”
The 12-time Pro Bowl linebacker played for the San Diego Chargers, Miami Dolphins and New England Patriots from 1990-2009.
The Chargers selected Seau as the fifth overall pick in the 1990 draft. His last NFL season was in 2009 with the Patriots.

http://msn.foxsports...-at-home-050212

"But that’s just, uh, like my opinion, man."

"The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that."

#3 Trm3

Trm3

That's what she said!

• Members
  • 4,149 posts
  • Interests:Saints, Bulls, SF Giants, UNC, Blackhawks and Jeff Gordon.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:09 PM

That is sad...but why?

#4 WhoDat

WhoDat

Nilla Esquire

• 14,972 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:31 PM

But it's these Bounties are really going to hurt the NFL in those player suits... How many players have now committed suicide by shooting themselves in the chest to save their brains? It's terrible and sad, but puts this "Boutygate" bullshit in context, doesn't it?
"If you can't control the monkeys, what can you do?" -- Delhi High Court

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users