- - - - -

the POO-POO list

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_rabbdogg_*

Guest_rabbdogg_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:56 PM

1.) drew brees...yes we have a new #1 this week...brees has played like heath shuler and the 2 billy joes all wraped up in one for 5 of the 7 games this year...i thought the cardinals game was the worst i have ever seen him play as a saint, but the browns game trumped that game by far as the worst bres has EVER looked...........he threw 2...count 'em TWO pick 6's to a d-linman i'm sure most browns fans have never heard of...he threw ints straight to him and straight to scott fujita...he missed meachum on several deep passes as he has all season...i know his knee is hurting ,but COME ON MAN ..he need to get his head out his ass and quick..he's looking like bobby herbert in a playoff game out there...

2) the special teams...i dont know what it is, but we just can't seem to put all phases of our special teams together in any game we play...we are either coving good on kickoffs and punts and missing 7th grade fieldgoals or we are making fieldgoals and giving up 40 yards a kick return...or we are doing what we did on sunday and letting the GOT DAMN CLEVELAND BROWNS PUNTER RUN UN-FUCKIN TOUCHED FOR 70 YARDS..the 2nd longest in nfl history for a punter...in the words of lil dude from that movie "the player's club" after the stripper fight scene...to the special teams ...' DAMN did u atleast pinch the bitch?"

3) the play calling...coach p need to sit back and look at what he's doing with the play calling...he is simply not running the ball enough..we have no balance...did he NOT see what running the ball and sticking to it did for the offense in the bucs game?..we simply can not drop back with a gimpy knee QB and throw the ball 60 times and run it in the teens...we wont win a game that we do that in...NOT ONE...the play calling is really making the O-line look bad..or atleast exposing their short comings...we could drop back like that in '07..'08..because we had jammal brown at left tackle..say what u want about brown, but he was damn good at protecting drew's blindside...we could do that when we had him and let the RB chip on stich's side every now and then...but bushrod is simply not that good of a pass blocker or run blocker and needs alot of help by the RBs and strief...also by keeping the defense off balance by showing some balance with play calling..

4.)the O-line...i know it's hard to pass protect 60 times a game and never get a chance to attack the defense but our guys need to give a better effort out there...on the rare chances they have to run block...if they do that then pass blocking will egt a whole lot easier...all 5 guys need to play better...PERIOD..

5.) scott shanle...lol...yes he's still here...his absense again this week let a better guy play and the defense played their haerts out until that long drive they gave up in the 4th quarter because they where simply spent...we are missing a lot of guys on defense, but the defense is faring a lot better with their backups then the offense is with theirs...

NFL wide poo-poo list

1.) the dallas cowboys....the cowboys are very simply straight garbage this year...the o-line is horrable...they cant run it...dont try to run it, get down early in games because their defense is horrid.especially the secondary ,then romo throws for a lot of garbage yards...but now romo has a broken collor bone and is out 6-8 weeks or basically the rest of the season...the only bright spot they have is dez bryant....they are toast...but somebody is predicting that we will lose to these clowns on "saintsgiving"...i'm looking at you *WHODAT*

2). brett farve...two broken bones in his ankle..a dumbass coach and pics of his 40 year old dong floating around, on top of the fact he's been playing straight garbage alllll season has taken their toll on the 'ole gun slinger...doesn't look like it will get any better...streak my be over sunday...paging tavarius jackson

3.) the minnesota vikings...see brett farve and the paging of tavarious jackson

4.)the san diego chargers...a sorry excuse for a team and still without a win...oh wait..they won 2 games..i didn't even notice

5.)the denver broncos..the wheels are starting to fall off....they got beat by the oakland raiders 59-withever....lmao..at neck beard and josh"i dont need talent" mcdaniels

6.) the 49ers...let the carolina panthers get their 1st win of the season on sunday and they lost allex smith...hey 9ers owner...is your team STILL gonna win this division and make the playoffs? how does whoever wins this most garbage division's title ass taste?

Edited by rabbdogg, 29 October 2010 - 05:18 PM.

#2 9to12alltheway

9to12alltheway

Yeeeee

• Members
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Saints. Saints. Saints.

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:15 PM

4.)the san diego chargers...a sorry excuse for a team and still without a win

The Bills?

#3 Guest_rabbdogg_*

Guest_rabbdogg_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:07 PM

4.)the san diego chargers...a sorry excuse for a team and still without a win

The Bills?

the bills are sorry and everybody expected them to be sorry...atleast they compete...these other teams where all picked to win their divisions, the nfc , and the superbowl...but in the interest of fairness...ok... 7.) THE BILLS

#4 BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Pro Bowl

• Members
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:19 PM

Probably my favorite poo-poo list so far...

The loudest "LOL" came when you said that Browns fans probably didn't even know who that lineman was that PWN-ed Brees twice.
It's only funny because it's most likely true.

Honorable mention goes to "pics of Brett's 40 year old dong floating around" and their dumbass coach. Nice kneeldown to
end the 1st half, douchebag. Randy Moss should have called a timeout just to piss him off. I watch Brad Childress's
body language and facial expressions, and I genuinely think he despises both Favre and Moss.

#5 Trm3

Trm3

That's what she said!

• Members
  • 4,150 posts
  • Interests:Saints, Bulls, SF Giants, UNC, Blackhawks and Jeff Gordon.

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:16 PM

Btw did anyone notice Brees newborn name is Bowen..and Brees proceeds to throw 2 pick sixes to a guy named Bowen.

Go figure about San Diego, they have the number 1 offense and I think until last week had the number 1 defense but yet are 2-5???

As for Brett..well, he's a selfish f*** that doesn't know when to give it up, he's all about his streak and will continue to go suck balls.

I am officially a Brad Childress fan for calling out the old man but will he have the balls to sit him??

Oh and Jenn Sterger is hot!

Posted Image

I'd send her pics too..then again, I'd want pics of her :D

#6 HornFan87

HornFan87

Pro Bowl

• Members
  • 2,388 posts
  • Interests:The Saints, golf, micro brews, history, psychology.

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:26 PM

Oh my, you know Brett cheated. I'm hoping to see Shanle on the bench the rest of the year. I hope the line blocks better and quits getting stupid penalties.

#7 BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Pro Bowl

• Members
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:41 AM

Bret should have texted her the name of a good dermatologist to get rid of all those moles up and down her body. Skin Cancer: Prevention is the key!

#8 WhoDat

WhoDat

Nilla Esquire

• 15,151 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:23 PM

Apparently, she's "fun."

Posted Image
"If you can't control the monkeys, what can you do?" -- Delhi High Court

#9 Guest_rabbdogg_*

Guest_rabbdogg_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:44 PM

aw..that goes on at every drunkin party...dont get out much?...lol

Edited by rabbdogg, 29 October 2010 - 05:26 PM.

#10 WhoDat205

WhoDat205

Sorry Marty!

• Site Supporter
  • 9,735 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:50 PM

I'm headed to Balch Springs, TX, guys.
"It doesn't matter if we finesse-ively kick their asses," - Bobby McCray

----

I blame execution.

#11 WhoDat

WhoDat

Nilla Esquire

• 15,151 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 02:21 PM

aw..that goeson at every drunkin party...dont get out much?...lol

It must be nice to live in that world. I would love to exist in a world where the Saints were about to go 9-0 to close out the regular season, and where playboy models hung out in bikinis grabbing each others tits at every party I attended.

#12 Guest_rabbdogg_*

Guest_rabbdogg_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:34 PM

it happens if u stay long enough....and yes these saints can go 9-0/8-1... it aint like it aint been done....and those two girls are NOT playboy models...they are actually a little bit above average...hit down town dallas or mid town dallas on a friday or saturday night...and u see about 300 of those

Edited by rabbdogg, 29 October 2010 - 03:36 PM.

#13 Tobias Reiper

Tobias Reiper

Merces Letifer

• Members
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:49 PM

.. meh... skinny girl with fake boobs...
Posted Image

#14 WhoDat

WhoDat

Nilla Esquire

• 15,151 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:01 AM

it happens if u stay long enough....and yes these saints can go 9-0/8-1... it aint like it aint been done....and those two girls are NOT playboy models...they are actually a little bit above average...hit down town dallas or mid town dallas on a friday or saturday night...and u see about 300 of those

The girl in that picture is Jenn Sterger. She was in Playboy.

#15 NFLDiva

NFLDiva

Paid To Injure

• Admin
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:07 AM

:lol:

This thread made me literally laugh out loud.

Its pure awesomeness. :haha:

And for the record, I only grab boobs when I'm drunk. ROFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users